Coding interviews are tough. But fortunately, there's a tried and proven method to get better at them. With a combination of studying, practicing questions and doing mock interviews, getting that dream job can become a reality.
- Decide on a programming language
- Study CS fundamentals
- Practice solving algorithm questions
- Internalize the Do's and Don'ts of interviews
- Know what signals and behaviors interviewers are looking out for
- Practice doing mock interviews
- Interview successfully to get the job